Author Topic: Houston Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Los Angeles Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100  (Read 26 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Yahoo Mail gets a 16th birthday make-over

Announced in a blog post Yahoo is continuing their re-branding effort with a brand new look and feel for their email client. Desktop, Windows 8,Houston Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, Android and iOS users will all get the new Yahoo Mail, assuming they use Yahoo mail. Many of the features brought into the free version of Yahoo Mail were previously only available in the $20 a year version of Yahoo Mail. These features include disposable email addresses, enhanced filters,Los Angeles Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, automatic message forwarding and 1TB of mail storage.
Aside from those features, Yahoo Mail is adding themes and can finally set up POP3 accounts to use with desktop email clients such as Outlook. The big thing is the themes and the new look. Yahoo is going for very modern, smooth and their desktop version is designed as if it was an app itself. The updates are out today on all devices, while the desktop client has been rolled out to  the US, the UK, Canada, the Philippines,Flags Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases, Malaysia, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa. More countries coming soon. If like me, you haven't checked your Yahoo Mail in about five years, you might want to give it another shot.

NHL Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  UTEP Samsung Ga

NBA Los Angeles Lakers Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  UTEP Samsung Galaxy Note I

Georgetown Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  DePaul Samsung Galaxy Note II N71

Oregon State Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Southern Mississippi Samsung Galaxy

Connecticut Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Patriotic Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter