Author Topic: Florida Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases Alabama A&M Samsung Galaxy S4 i  (Read 27 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Changes to Daytime Emmy's include web series and entertainment programs.
Halelujah! Now performers,Florida  Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, and production personnel, of  Prospect Parks All My Children and One Life to Live,  will be able to vie for a Daytime Emmy Award in the same category as Y&R ,B&B, DOOL and GH, as will any Daytime Drama.
According to NATAS : Daytime Drama programs which have produced at least 35 original episodes in the calendar year of 2013 will be eligible to enter the same category as the Network Daytime Dramas.  This will result in Prospect Parks One Life to Live and All My Children competing against The Young & The Restless, (CBS) The Bold & The Beautiful, (CBS) General Hospital  (ABC) and Days of Our Lives (NBC).  All of the actors and crafts people on these shows will also be eligible to compete in their appropriate related categories.
Also,Alabama A&M Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, web series that do not meet the minimum requirement of 35 episodes have a new category for them  Outstanding New Approaches Drama Series.  So,SWOSU Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, shows like  Empire  Venice, etc can receive a nomination.
Another first will be programs such as the syndicated Entertainment Tonight and Extra can vie as  Entertainment News programs.
David Michaels the Senior Executive Director of the Daytime Emmy Awards said I am very pleased to include these new categories in the Daytime Emmy contest.  I strongly believe that every broadcast entity should have a chance to compete for an Emmy Award in a true peer to peer competition.

NHL Colorado Avalanche Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  NHL Bruins Samsung Ga

CFL Lions Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  NBA Dalla

NBA Houston Rockets Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  Arkansas State Samsung G

League Logos Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  Hot Wheels

Marshall Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Austin Peay State Samsung Galaxy Note II

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter