Author Topic: Monogram Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases Trending Fashions Samsung Galaxy S4  (Read 89 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
HTC One competes with the Samsung Galaxy S4
On CNN's Technology Minute last evening, all but one of the panelists agreed that the HTC One was simply a better smartphone than the Galaxy S4. Having now used both phones extensively, we have to agree. But it's not better in every single aspect. Let's take a look:
Build and design
HTC has made a big deal about the One's all-aluminum chassis, describing it as using a zero-gap unibody design. That sounds a little ridiculous until you actually hold this thing in your hand. At 143 grams, it feels very light, but not too light. The 4.7-inch 1080p screen takes up most of the device.
The stereo speakers are right above and below the screen. The sound from the speakers is the best we have ever heard on a mobile device. These speakers won't replace your home theater system, but will let you get a great listening experience almost anywhere.
On the other hand, the Galaxy S4 feels like a cheap,Monogram Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, plastic toy. It feels slightly more sturdy than the Galaxy S3,Trending Fashions Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, but that's not saying much. The plastic might have felt decent in 2012,Kentucky State Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, but feels cheap in 2013. You have to give Samsung credit for making this unit so light at 4.5 oz. However, I would have preferred a stronger casing that weighs a little more.
The winner: HTC One
Screen
The 4.7-inch 1080p screen on the HTC One is fantastic for an LCD screen. The colors are perfectly saturated and the brightness level can be set higher than any smartphone we have recently seen. Even when you set the brightness level to 50 percent, you don't lose any quality.
The Galaxy S4 has a 5-inch 1080p screen that is also very nice. The Super AMOLED screen, however, over-saturates colors to the point that they don't look real anymore. There are different screen settings, but they either over-saturate or under-saturate the colors.
The winner: HTC One -- However, it is a close one, depending on which type of screen you prefer.
Continue
        NextView the slideshow

Honeywell to build the power facility of the new Airbus assembly line in Alabama

Minnesota iPhone 5 Cases  MLB All Stars Samsung Ga

Georgetown iPhone 4s Cases 'Supernatur MLB Blue Jays Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cas

CFA Cats Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Animals Sa

Mississippi Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Mi Rutgers Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter