Author Topic: очки ray ban купить 10w  (Read 77 times)

Offline grtgr2v

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
очки ray ban купить 10w
« on: December 14, 2013, 06:32:35 am »
A Mini Philly Reunion
New York Fashion Week's third Lincoln Center is much more low key than it ever was at the Bryant Park Tents,очки ray ban купить.
This season security is tight. Celebrities are chic. And the fashions,ray ban купить, are pretty,michael kors сумки, in a simple,michael kors horloges sale, jewel toned heavily layered and color blocked way. Red will remain a key shade for fall. But cobalt blue and orange   as in Pantone's Tangerine Tango   will be a rocking hue. Leggings in velvet
Now on to the shows: I started my day at Rebecca Taylor who focused on layered, stream lined silhouettes in blacks and grey. Elbow length fingerless gloves gave the feminine pieces a little edge.
And then I ran in to Philly's own Jimmy Contreras and Matt Vlahos working in visits to clients and hopping from show to show,louis vuitton replicas.
Rebecca Minkoff was next. Theophilous London performed live music for this show. A very nice touch. But the funky baseline performance didn't take away from the show, which was quite beautiful. More of skinny silhouette. More deep shaded neutrals. But the pop of color was more than funky, it was phenomenal. Looks like skinny red pants will be with us through next winter. Yey.
After the show we ran into Karen Giberson of the Accessories Council   She's so cute. We all liked the show. What to do next? I decided to wait around for the Nicole Miller show, but in the interim it was a Philly Fashion Phest at Fashion Week. I ran into Philadelphia Daily News photographer, Big Rube, former Project Runway winner, Jay McCarroll  he's coming out with a line of socks, you know. And Philly bloggers Quentin Washington and Curran J. of Kings Rule Together.
I ended the night with the Nicole Miller show, whose graphic prints on sleek silhouettes made for a sultry, yet sassy girl show. More velvet leggings,sac a dos louis vuitton, more bold colors,michael kors в москве, more long sleeved top with allusion details.
I TMm a Libra so I TMm all about pretty things. We of the scales sign know what we like,oakley warszawa, and our standards are high. So I can TMt help but love fashion " one day I will get that Diane von Furstenberg wrap and those Christian Louboutin shoes. And fragrances? My favorite right now is Chanel Mademoiselle. As for makeup, can we say MAC? So let TMs thank the Greek goddess of beauty,louis vuitton portemonnaie, Aphrodite,louis vuitton цены, that a true fashionista can find everything she needs right here in Philly. I TMve covered fashion here for six years,louis vuitton pénztárca, and I have traveled to New York,http://ops.debno.com.pl/oakley.php, Los Angeles and Paris to write about local and national designers. Let me tell you, there is no place where people wear midnight Eagles green or Phillies red with such wild abandon as they do on the west side of the Ben Franklin Bridge. Sound familiar? This blog is for you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter