Author Topic: League Logos Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases LSU Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cas  (Read 38 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
'Grandpa' may be bad but he beat 'Gravity'
A poor showing for "The Counselor" meant a raunchy comedy took over the top spot at the box office with an impressive $32 million. It also knocked out three-time champ, "Gravity."
Johnny Knoxsville and his "Jackass: Bad Grandpa" didn't just win, it proved this style of comedy is not dead. It may also mean that every now and then, people need to laugh, despite the content. It is one of films that allow people to let loose. Many will say they do not like it or would never see it, but they really would and did.
But, the demographics were mainly the younger viewers. Considering the film is an R-rated affair, does mean the suggested rating doesn't matter. Now let's see if if drops substantially in the second week, much like a horror film tends to after a nice opening weekend.
The one thing "Gravity" had was the older skewing audience and it helped it win three weeks in a row. Perhaps a wake up call to the studios not to ignore them so much. While the older audience helped "Gravity" and even "Captain Phillips," it hurt "The Counselor."
Weekend1,League Logos Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases. "Jackass: Bad Grandpa" - $32 million2. "Gravity" - $20.3 million3. "Captain Phillips" - $11.8 million4. "The Counselor" - $8 million5. "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2" - $6.1 million
As suggested in the last report,LSU Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, the most likely result would be that poor showing from "The Counselor" and a "Jackass" win. But wow, what a dud was the star-laden cast of "The Counselor." In the end, it is hard telling people what the film is about and that never helps, no matter who wrote it, directed it or its stars. A bad movie is just that - a bad movie.
But, looking at the budget and the star power, it will not hurt as much as it could have. For some reason,SF Bay Area Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases, it only costs $25 million, so that is the silver lining.
Another silver lining is that the slow roll out for "12 Years a Slave" is proving worthy. It is now in the top ten and yet, it is in only 123 theaters. Not bad at all. It made $2.3 million and good for No. 8. The sure-fire Oscar nominated film is off to a solid start.

Arizona Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Eastern Ken

NBA Milwaukee Bucks Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases

Temple Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Chri Hot Wheels Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas

NBA Portland Trailblazers Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Indiana Samsung Galaxy

Rutgers Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases NCA Flags Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter