Author Topic: MLB Whitesox Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Mississippi State Samsung Galaxy S4  (Read 25 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Zac Efron's stint in rehab wasn't for alcohol, but for big **** problem
Rumors had been swirling that Zac Efron's stint in rehab was for alcohol abuse,MLB Whitesox Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, but that appears to have been completely false. TMZ reported late on Tuesday, Sept. 17,Mississippi State Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, 2013,NHL Islanders Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, that he ended up going to rehab for what is being called a serious addiction to ****.
Earlier this year, Efron completed his time in rehab after the **** addiction appeared to get out of control while he was on the set of Seth Rogen's film, "Neighbors." The film was shot in a small period of time back in April of 2013.
Efron was one of the stars of the film and was said to be a no-show on a number of days of filming for "Neighbors."
One source connected with the film told TMZ that "It was common knowledge he was struggling with ****."
Others have said that **** wasn't the only drug that Zac Efron was messing with. While it was his main choice, Efron also used "Molly" which is a very pure form of Ecstasy.
No response has been made by Efron or his people yet.
Sources have also told TMZ that earlier in 2013, Efron was with a number of friends in a room at the SkyLofts at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Apparently they went on a sort of **** binge and caused close tot $50,000 in damage to the room.
For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please subscribe at the bottom of the page and follow me on Twitter, GoogleBuzz, or join my group on Facebook and Celebrity Buzz.

Valentine's Day Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Lan

Valentine's Day Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Kent State Samsung Galaxy S4 i950

Diva Designs iPhone 4s Cases  Illinois Samsung Galaxy S3 i93

NHL Oilers Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases Se MLB Reds Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cas

Humor iPhone 4 Cases Northwest Pacifi Illinois State Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter