Author Topic: Georgia Southern iPhone 4s Cases -u2018Tee MLB Logos Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas  (Read 27 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
\u2018Teen Mom\u2019 star Katie Yeager reveals that Joey Maes continues to date
Teen Mom star Katie Yeager and Joey Maes tried to make life fun and exciting while they were dating for the sake of Molli,Georgia Southern iPhone 4s Cases, but it sounds like all of the smaller arguments added up to the point where they couldnt even have a regular conversation. Without saying much, Joey decided to move on from the relationship. According to a new Wetpaint Entertainment report published on Nov. 8, Teen Mom star Katie Yeager is now dishing the details about Joey Maes and his dating life.
Joey Maes doesnt have Twitter and doesnt really keep up with the fans of the show on social media. The only way to get an update on Joey is to ask Katie, who may have some information on him. While they may not be close now,MLB Logos Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases, it sounds like they do still talk for the sake of sharing custody of Molli.
"He is never single he girlfriend hops," Katie has revealed about her former boyfriend Joey. And she later addressed his dating life once again on social media. "Yes he's dating someone,Illinois iPhone 4s Cases," Katie shared on UStream. "They've been together a month I think."
It sounds like he is still searching for that right person. Are you surprised that Joey cant seem to stay single?

Green Lanter Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  Angelo State Samsung Galaxy Not

DePaul Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Princ Villanova Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cas

Central Michigan Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases  Arizona

Georgia Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases Pilgrimages Famous Landmarks iPhone 4s Cas

NHL Flyers Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Silhouette Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter