Author Topic: Coastal Carolina iPhone 5s Cases Kris Jenner regrets divor Radford iPhone 5s Cas  (Read 28 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Kris Jenner regrets divorce: Kris regrets Robert Kardashian divorce
Kris Jenner regrets divorce -- her divorce from Robert Kardashian, that is. On Oct. 10, just two days after Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner publicly announced their split,Coastal Carolina iPhone 5s Cases, Kris' recent interview with New You Magazine (via LA Times) was released... in said interview, Kris says that her biggest regret in life is divorcing her ex-husband, Robert.
"The one regret, if I had to do it over, would be divorcing Robert Kardashian. But then there wouldn't have been Kendall and Kylie, so that's the way I look at it," Kris said candidly. This really isn't the first time that Kris has made such a bold statement either.
Kris Jenner regrets her divorce from Robert Kardashian likely because it really screwed up her kids. She also might have realized that her ex-husband really loved her and the couple's four children -- Kourtney, Khloe, Kim, and Rob. After their split,Radford iPhone 5s Cases, things just weren't right -- and it seems as though all of Kris' kids are still bothered in some way by their parents' divorce. And maybe Kris is still bothered by it too.
"Everything happens for a reason,Angelo State iPhone 5s Cases, and we learn from our mistakes. I thought I was so smart when I was young; I was fearless," Kris continued.
The Kris Jenner regrets divorce comment is coming at a very interesting time, given what's going on in her life... but maybe this is why she isn't divorcing Bruce (or maybe it's because they don't have a pre-nup... either way).
 Effie Orfanides 2013

Animals iPhone 5 Cases Heather Koon alleged baby **** Kansas State iPhone 5s Cas

NBA New York Knicks iPhone 5s Cases  Georgia iPhon

NHL Colorado Avalanche iPhone 5s Cases  US Naval A

East Tennessee iPhone 5s Cases  Monograms A - F  i

Patriotic iPhone 5 Cases ‘Call of Monster High iPhone 5 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter