Author Topic: Liberty iPhone 4 Cases Telltale's second se Hearts and Fairies iPhone 4 Cas  (Read 59 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Telltale's second season of 'The Walking Dead': Clementine takes the lead
In an October 29th press release, the studio revealed that Clementine would be the heroine of the next season of their widely-praised episodic adventure game,Liberty iPhone 4 Cases, due out later this year.
From the developer:
The Walking Dead: Season Two - A Telltale Games Series will continue the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned at the outset of the undead apocalypse, now left to her own devices to seek safety and survive in a world gone mad.  Now assuming the role of an ordinary child,Hearts and Fairies iPhone 4 Cases, players will struggle to outwit both the dead and the living in situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.
Telltale has promised that the second season will account for player decisions made in season one as well as the 400 Days DLC,NBA Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, however as of this writing, it's unclear how those choices will impact Clementine's story.
The first season of Telltale's award-winning adventure game was released in April of 2012, garnering numerous awards for its story, which spins out of Robert Kirkman's long-running comic of the same name.
Set in metropolitan Georgia in the wake of a zombie apocalypse, the first season follows college professor turned convicted murderer, Lee Everett as he attempts to survive the outbreak - and other survivors - with little Clementine in tow.
Lee's moral decisions in the first game have ostensibly helped Clementine cope with and survive the outbreak, and presumably, Telltale will factor some of those choices into available dialog options and story paths for Clementine throughout season two.
Telltale has planned five episodes for the second season of The Walking Dead, however they haven't provided a firm release date. Gamers can expect season two on the PC/Mac and iOS, as well as "home consoles" (the developer hasn't specified if this means next-gen consoles as well, however they have been contacted for comment).
[Source: press release]

NBA Detroit Pistons Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Florida

NHL Maple Leafs Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  Mon

NHL Sharks iPhone 4 Cases  Florida State iPhone 5

National Flags Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  MLB

Iowa State Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases  CFL Tige

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter