Author Topic: MLB Athletics Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases Monograms A - F Samsung Galax  (Read 35 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Swiss report: concussion is Josi\u2019s fifth
According to Swiss newspaper Tages Anzeiger, the concussion that Roman Josi sustained in Friday nights game against the Colorado Avalanche was the fifth the Nashville Predators defenseman has sustained since 2009.
The Predators confirmed the concussion following Sundays practice according to multiple reports.
Midway through the second period of the game played in Denver, Josi had the puck in the Nashville end when he was hit by Colorado forward Steve Downie. Downie appeared to contact Josis head, but the NHL concluded on Saturday that the hit was clean due to the fact that Downies skates were on the ice at the time of contact.
Concussions are often difficult to put a firm number on due to the fact that they are not always reported consistently,MLB Athletics Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases.
In June,Monograms A - F  Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, the Predators signed Josi to a seven-year, $28 million contract. A day after that deal was signed, Josi spoke to the media via conference call. On the call, he pointed to his injury history as one of the reasons he wanted to sign long-term.
I really like it in Nashville and I really enjoyed my time the last two years playing for Nashville, he said at the time. As a hockey player you never know, and I have had some injuries in the past and you never know what happens. A long-term deal gives me a lot of security too.
Since ascending to the role of Shea Webers partner on Nashvilles top defensive pairing,Purdue Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cases, Josi has emerged as one of the games top young defensemen.
At last summers World Championships, Josi was voted the tournaments most outstanding player in leading Switzerland to a surprising second place finish.
It is much too early to predict when Josi may return to the lineup. The minimum recovery time is one week, but depending on the severity of the injury, that time could stretch much longer.

TCU Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Oregon State Sa

MLB Astros Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Penn Sta

Arizona State Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  North

Fall Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  NBA Denver Nug

MLB Astros Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Sports Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Ca

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter