Author Topic: North Face Outlet Women's Denali Jacket Red 2013 Northface Sale Women's Fleece G  (Read 107 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Ultron's one angry robot,North Face Outlet Women's Denali Jacket Red. Whedon on character's direction for Age of Ultron
The updates for The Avenger's next villain continue to emerge. Today, Entertainment Weekly sat down with director Joss Whedon and discuss none other than The Avengers: Age of Ultron. During the interview, EW and Joss Whedon talked about the antagonist and Whedon brought up an interesting development for the character's direction.
 "As a character I love [Ultron] because hes so pissed off, Whedon says. "...I knew right away what I wanted to do with him. Hes always trying to destroy the Avengers, goddamn it. Hes got a bee in his bonnet. Hes not a happy guy, which means hes an interesting guy. Hes got pain. And the way that manifests is not going to be standard robot stuff. So well take away some of those powers because,2013 Northface Sale Women's Fleece Gore Tex Black, at some point, everybody becomes magic,North Face Sale Women's Windbreaker Jacket Purple, and I already have someone whos a witch.
The general idea behind the statement is that Ultron is going to be one angry robot. In any case,  it seems that Joss Whedon wants to make Ultron not your standard robotic antagonist. That seems like a good strategy to have a character to stand out. What do you think of this move?
The Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1,2015.

Discount North Face Outlet Locations Women's Hyven

Fashion North Face Outlet Locations Men's Windstop

The North Face Outlet Women's Fleece Hyvent Skyblu

Clearance North Face Outlet Locations Men's Windstopper Jacket D Women The North

The North Face Women's Windbreaker Jacket Green 20

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter