Author Topic: Houston iPhone 5s Cases KBM special events for Charlott NHL Oilers iPhone 5s Cas  (Read 38 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
KBM special events for Charlotte Race Week
,Houston iPhone 5s Cases
Next week is race week in Charlotte, North Carolina, home of the Bank of America 500 on Saturday night, October 12th, and many teams will be holding open houses and other special events for the fans in town. Kyle and Samantha Busch and Kyle Busch Motorsports family have a number of events scheduled for the week  add them to your calendar if youll be in the Charlotte area.
         Wednesday, October 9th  the Joey Coulter Karting Challenge at GoPro Motorplex, 130 Motorplex Dr. in Mooresville, from 5:30 to 9 p.m. ET. The two-hour endurance race pairs a NASCAR celebrity with three fans to form a four-driver team  Admission is a $5 donation to the Darrell Gwynn Foundation. Find out more here.
         Thursday, October 10th  a Mobile Mammogram unit will be onsite at the KBM shop, 351 Mazeppa Rd. in Mooresville, from 1 to 7 p.m. ET  there will also be extended shop hours and in-store deals, plus a special appearance by Samantha Busch from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. ET.
         Friday, October 11th  the Joe Gibbs Racing Fan Fest at the JGR shop, 13415 Reese Blvd. West in Huntersville,NHL Oilers iPhone 5s Cases, takes place from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET and will feature appearances by Kyle and Samantha Busch and Darrell Wallace Jr., plus the other JGR drivers. Find out more about JGR Fan Fest here.
         Friday, October 11th  visit the Toyota Pit Pass on the Midway at Charlotte Motor Speedway from 2 to 3 p.m. ET for an autograph session featuring Samantha Busch, Joey Coulter, Parker Kligerman, Darrell Wallace Jr. and Chad Hackenbracht.
Check out Paulas Examiner columns on motorsports:
         Motorsports Travel
         NHRA
         Joe Gibbs Racing
         Kyle Busch Motorsports
         Buffalo Motorsports
Follow Paula on:                             
         Facebook  Paula Thompson Freelance  and Examiner,NBA Portland Trailblazers iPhone 4 Cases.com Motorsports
         Twitter - @paulat14
         Website  paulathompsonfreelance.com
         Flickr  Paula Thompson Freelance
Contact Paula at paulathompsonfreelance@gmail.com

Fresno State iPhone 5s Cases  Butterfly iPhone 4s

NHL Flames Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases Gigwal NBA Detroit Pistons iPhone 4 Cas

Kansas Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases Weekly NGG- NHL Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas

MLB Dodgers Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Southern University Samsung Galaxy No

NBA Orlando Magic iPhone 4s Cases  Western Carolina Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter