Author Topic: http://www.lundlund.com/cheapredbottomshoes.php 56q  (Read 99 times)

Offline fet7o

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
http://www.lundlund.com/cheapredbottomshoes.php 56q
« on: December 11, 2013, 05:11:52 am »
Fashion Institute of Technology student shows hercolors in Sherwin,http://www.lundlund.com/cheapredbottomshoes.php
Howard Simmons/New York Daily News
Jessica Mazur,oakley polska, an interior design student at Fashion Institute of Technology, hits it big, edging more than 100 opponents to take top honors in a recent design contest sponsored by paint manufacturer Sherwin Williams. The project, a fictional home decorated for an imaginary client,oakley okulary, also nets the senior a $4,000 scholarship.
"The activity area is the first room you see upon entrance and features the family's grand piano. The original iron fireplace,очки ray ban aviator, paired with the new modern 'L' shape sofa by B Italia, carry such a strong presence in the room because the (muted) Colonial Revival Gray paint allows for the pieces to shine."
Here's part of her description of Whidmore: "Graduated from Cornell University with a degree in art history, she then furthered her studies at Columbia, receiving a Masters in Curatorial Studies and (focusing on) art in contemporary culture. Penny has been dealing art for 20 years and has gotten on personal levels with many clients,michael kors купить, using her home as a gallery space in private events and showings."
The thing is, neither Whidmore nor her exquisite activities room exists.
Mazur, a senior majoring in interior design at the Fashion Institute of Technology, made up the character of Whidmore,louis vuitton cipő, then designed a home for her and her equally imaginary two children.
Mazur did a great job.
"One of the things that attracted me to FIT was a quote I saw that said,replica louis vuitton bags, "In our work, we are directed by one collective thought, and that is to excel," Mazur said. "That's one thing I want to do. It is so competitive at FIT, anything I can do to excel and show who I am is definitely worth it."
Mazur, 22, said design was as much a part of her childhood as the sports she loved: soccer, volleyball and lacrosse.
"I was always as a child rearranging my room, dreaming up different things," she said. "I was watching design shows like "Trading Spaces" and playing games like the SIMS.
"It's funny because my brother,louis vuitton спб, Chet, was actually more the artist in high school, and then he went into business, and I went into art."
After her 2008 graduation from Oswego High, she went to Colorado State University for a year before following a friend's advice and enrolling at FIT.
Following techniques taught there, Mazur said she created a client, then designed a brownstone   students could design either a brownstone or loft   to fit the client's lifestyle.
"Conceptually,christian louboutin wikipedia, we are required to come up with a client program," Mazur said. "I made up a client, since we didn't have one. I basically made up her story in my head. I feel that drives your design so much further. It helps give you the answers to any questions that arise."
For instance,oakley sklep, Mazur chose a muted gray for the walls because, after speaking to FIT lighting professors, that seemed a color that would most accentuate the art a curator would have on the walls.
"She's a curator," Mazur said of her imaginary client. "She would want the art work,http://signaramafrance.fr/vestelouisvuitton.php, her main thing, to shine."
The award earned Mazur a nice resume note and $250 from Sherwin Williams. The project also earned her a $4,000 Elsie May Gross Scholarship award,oakley gogle, which goes nicely with the $5,000, first place award she won earlier this year for co designing a bathroom and walk in closet for that legendary doll, Barbie.
"I learned a lot," Mazur said. "The FIT program is really intense. But some of the harder things in life push you further."
Most Popular
Most Read Most Shared 1 Man accused of beating off duty cop charged 2 Cop in serious condition after unconscious beating 3 Brooklyn freediver mourned after tragic death in Bahamas 4 LI firefighter shot when friend mistakes him for deer 5 Guard impregnated by cop killer loses custody of baby 6 Central Park **** suspect's photo released 7 Top prosecutor on case of dead baby at Victoria's Secret 8 Barneys cancels Jay Z fundraiser 9 NYPD cop claims she firing over Macy's profiling 10 Hamill: Justice may finally have arrived for murder convict
1 Hamill: Justice may finally have arrived for murder convict 2 Central Park **** suspect's photo released 3 LI firefighter shot when friend mistakes him for deer 4 Amtrak plan will cut LIRR delays 5 Suit: Sex harassment at Catholic Charities care center 6 Brooklyn freediver mourned after tragic death in Bahamas 7 Cop in serious condition after unconscious beating 8 Cuomo's gun control laws targets gun makers 9 NYPD cop claims she firing over Macy's profiling 10 Wiseguy seeks mob informant's help in cop kill trial
Editor's Picks OPEN LATE: Kimye feasts on Wendy's The new parents popped into a Philadelphia Wendy's for a little Friday night nosh.
Father of Brittany Murphy claims rat poison played a role in her death The analysis ordered by dad Angelo Bertolotti found high levels of toxic metals.
SEE IT LAPD puts 'zombies' on notice in new video The LAPD is hoping a zombie apocalypse will add some teeth to its online crime prevention campaign.
Stars get a makeover in 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' The Girl on Fire is back   in style.
MUSIC REVIEW 'Hunger Games Soundtrack' There's an echo around everything on "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" soundtrack.
'Doctor Who' marking 50 years with a global simulcast It's the most brilliant television loophole of all time: a shape shifting hero who can't be killed.
JFK exhibit eyes mourning in America The New York Public Library is launching a letter perfect memorial to a beloved fallen President.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter