Author Topic: Wake Forest iPhone 4 Cases Peyton Mann Wichita State Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas  (Read 22 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Peyton Manning injury update: Denver Broncos quarterback has two sprained ankles
,Wake Forest iPhone 4 Cases
Peyton Manning injury news from Sunday (Oct. 27) has the Denver Broncos quarterback dealing with two sprained ankles. The Manning injury risk doesn't appear to be high with starting him in Week 8 against the Washington Redskins though. According to a report from CBS Sports, the future Hall of Fame player has still been looking good in practice, despite not being able to drive through his passes.
Jimmy Graham Out In Week 8?
One of his teammates stated that, "He was throwing absolute darts on Thursday and Friday." That's great news for fantasy football owners hoping for a big game from him. He still has projections in the 30's against a weak pass defense from the Redskins, making him a must-start even with problematic ankles. Owners aren't starting him for his running ability and that's not the reason he was brought over from the Indianapolis Colts anyway.
There is a risk that these ankle problems could end up affecting just how many passes he ends up throwing against in Week 8, but he is still a must-start in a game that could really see him bad those statistics. Despite the Peyton Manning injury news being alarming for fantasy teams that are relying almost completely on one player to survive, the prognosis isn't bad enough to even consider putting him on the bench.
More Football News:
DeMarco Murray Injury Concerns
Amendola,Wichita State Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases, Edelman Ready For Patriots?
Percy Harvin Return?
Dwayne Bowe Starting In Week 8,National Flags Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases?
Adrian Peterson Injures Hamstring

Zodiac Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cases Sarah Ger Idaho Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Cas

NBA Milwaukee Bucks iPhone 5 Cases  Brigham Young Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 C

NBA Minnesota Timberwolves Samsung Galaxy Note II

Air Force Academy Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cas

Auburn iPhone 4s Cases Super Bowl float Rutgers Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Cas

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter