Author Topic: NCAA North Carolina Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases NCAA North Carolina Polka Dot  (Read 23 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Sinead O\u2019Connor Miley Cyrus: Open letter to singer warns of pitfalls
According to Sinead OConnor, Miley Cyrus needs to be careful of pitfalls in her career,NCAA North Carolina Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, specifically concerning her recent performances and music videos. According to Our Stage on Oct. 3, OConnor wrote the open letter to Cyrus after the young singer said she was influenced by the elder musician.
O'Connor opened the letter by saying that she feels honored that Cyrus was influenced by the "Nothing Compares" video for "Wrecking Ball" but felt there were lines that Cyrus should not have crossed - specifically the swinging on the wrecking ball sans clothing and the licking of the hammer.
According to O'Connor, this was not cool and actually will hurt Cyrus' career more than it helps it. The singer said that, over time, the record labels will push her to do more of this kind of thing and then reap the rewards,NCAA North Carolina Polka Dots Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, even after Miley Cyrus is struggling down the road.
She also said that Cyrus should allow her music to speak for itself and carry herself like a "precious young lady" with respect. She said that there are too many predatory individuals in their business and they will not hesitate to exploit her for their own reasons.
O'Connor then said that Cyrus has enough talent to succeed on her own,Soccer France Football Clubs Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases, and shouldn't let the music business make a fool of her. O'Connor said she chose her look despite what the record labels wanted her to look like and never regretted it.
Finally, according to Sinead OConnor, Miley Cyrus doesn't need to be controversial to shed the Hannah Montana persona. She said her music s good enough to make the entire world forget about the TV character.

NHL Buffalo Sabres Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases

NFL Carolina Panthers Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Case

Animal Prints Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Socce

Soccer Finland Football Clubs Samsung Galaxy S4 i9

NCAA Oklahoma State Cowboys Samsung Galaxy S4 i950

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter