Author Topic: NCAA University of Missouri Mascot Full Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases NFL Ameri  (Read 23 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Sony streaming PS4 announcement from Japan next week
Playstation Europe announced Friday that a Sony event next week concerning the launch of the Playstation 4 in Japan will be live streamed complete with English translations,NCAA University of Missouri Mascot Full Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases.
The conference will happen at 2 a.m. EST (2 p.m. Japan Standard Time) on Monday, Sept 9 and Sony is expected to announce the launch date for the PS4 in Japan. However, the fact that the even it being live streamed (via the Playstation Blog) with English translations suggests announcements of interest for North America and Europe as well.
Interestingly, this press conference event is happening prior to the start of the Tokyo Game Show where Sony will be delivering another press conference on Sept. 19.
New game announcements is always a possibility but there is also the recent interesting rumor of Sony developing a Virtual Reality (VR) headset to work with the Playstation 4.
The PS4 is currently set to launch on Nov. 15 in North America and Nov. 29 in Europe,NFL American Super Bowl Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases. The fact that Sony is announcing the release date for the Japanese market is a large indicator of the shift that has occurred in both the game industry in general and Japan in particular with the console market,Ford Car Series Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases.
You can follow Scott via Facebook, Twitter, RSS feed or email alerts for all the latest game news and deals as well as the weekly Furious Fourcast podcast/videocast. All game news on Examiner can be followed at the Game On Facebook page and Twitter feed.

Animal Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Soccer England Football Clubs Samsung Gala

NBA Atlanta Hawks Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  NBA Boston

MLB Colorado Rockies Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  Barbie-glitter-bow Sa

Super man Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 Cases  NBA Indiana Pacers Samsung Galaxy S4 i9

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter