Author Topic: Women The North Face Outlet Denali Thermal Jacket Pink Discount North Face Outle  (Read 103 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
\u2018Jersey Shore\u2019 alum Pauly D is a father (first baby pic revealed)
,Women The North Face Outlet Denali Thermal Jacket Pink
Pauly D is a dad. The "Jersey Shore" alum is the father to a 5-month-old girl, Amabella,Discount North Face Outlet Locations Women's Hyvent Jacket Blue, TMZ reported on Tuesday, October 22.
Im proud Im a father,Sale North Face Women's Alpine Project Hybrid Red, Pauly, real name Paul DelVecchio, told TMZ. I am excited to embark on this new part of my life.
The 33-year old Rhode Island native met the mother of his child when he was DJing in Las Vegas. According to the report, the mom, who is from New Jersey, has filed court documents in her state to formally establish paternity. A DNA test has already been conducted identifying Pauly as the babys father.
The babys mother and the MTV reality star didnt have a previous relationship, a source confirmed to E! News, but Pauly is hoping to develop a relationship with her.
Pauly is the second "Jersey Shore" star to become a parent. Nicole Polizzi, better known as Snooki, gave birth to her son Lorenzo on August 26, 2012.
"I'm so happy for Pauly," Snooki told E! News. "Definitely a shock to all of us, but we know Pauly the best and he's going to be an amazing father. He's so loving and caring. I can't wait for Lorenzo and her to play!"
TMZ obtained the first baby picture of Amabella, who was born on May 15. (Don't forget to click on "TMZ" to see the photo!)

North Face Women's Waterproof Jacket Black North Face Outlet

North Face Women's Waterproof Jacket Black North F

The North Face Men's Windstopper Jacket WaterBlue

Fashion North Face Outlet Locations Men's 3 in 1 Winter Jack

2013 North Face Outlet Denali Women Black Pink Nor

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter