Author Topic: Barbour By Mail 85Fyg  (Read 71 times)

Offline xjtne47a

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Barbour By Mail 85Fyg
« on: December 07, 2013, 02:07:36 pm »
Watching the video was uploaded to the Internet within the LAN, the reporter Bo Wang heartbroken photo newspaper Yanan (Reporter Bo) Public Security Bureau has taken the case of video information appears on the county Internet LAN. In particular, there are female party video was pulled during the upper body exposed lens, which not only allows the parties Wang Moucheng woman suffering from pressure from the outside world, but also to her family and my heart and cast an indelible shadow.
Copied back from the cafe had Barbour By Mail cases involving video
March 15 this year, Wang, who lives in the county Oasis and another four people, because residential sewer backflow unsuccessful negotiations with the developer, then Barbour Factory Shop go to the county Oasis of the problem, Wang was then Barbour Outlet rushed to the Oasis County Public Security Bureau police 男子酒后接妻回家被岳父失手杀死_新闻中心_新浪网 forcibly removed from the county government. In this process, the Oasis County Public Security Bureau shooting video Hogan Outlet 91hhh of this event Doudoune Moncler Soldes disposal information. Video when I was forcibly taken away, coats were pulled out, dragged sweater pulled over his chest, upper body exposed. Wang on July 5, said this was her in the video data Oasis County Public Security Bureau Inspector Branch police forcibly removed to reflect and beat her to see the issue. Although seen May 20 at the Public Security Bureau has taken over her indecent images of this video, but thought it was an internal public security information, how she and the family have no care.
July 1, Wangs daughter came home high school seemed glum in Wang and her husband enlighten, the daughter told her classmates laughed at her and said in a cafe saw the police arrested Wang videos. And also saw her mother wearing a bra. My daughter said to me, the students are asked her your mother ye let the police arrested, the video has also Hogan Scarpe 48Edd been posted to the Web, his daughter Hogan Outlet said all this, let Wang brains Om suddenly Hogan Scarpe Mongolia .
Public Security Bureau data handling is not easily allow outsiders to see, how will spread on the network? With dubious psychology, she let her daughter to the Internet to see their classmates said, The results on the use of U disk to daughter I beat back this video.
Privacy is compromised heart Mengyin Ying
Open the video data provided by Wang, a section titled Oasis police beating women, the video starts playing.
Video, Oasis County Public Security Bureau Wang being forcibly removed from the process, a black jacket was pulled off, pulling purple sweater was pulled over to the chest, Hogan Scarpe almost bare upper body remaining a bra.
In this video, and I saw almost the same County Public Security Bureau, Public Security Bureau did not even see the contents, has in this video. Wang cried, Oasis county is not, I am a woman , baby and being in school, this video soon spread, and it allows me to live Yeah baby gnaw.
July 5 at noon, reporters at her daughter Wang led to Asian paradise Oasis cafe in town, feel free to open a computer file folder from a computer desktop, and soon found the Oasis police battered women, this video.
Open the video, its title, video content, and reporters were seen in the Wang family in the same video content. View the properties Barbour Outlet through the Hogan Scarpe video, the video was created on June 10, 2010. Oasis was then rushed to the County Public Security Bureau Network Supervisor brigade police preliminary view that the video is being uploaded to the people, Asian paradise Internet cafes LAN.
Police judge may leak from the inside
According to beat back the video from the Internet content, the Wang believes that this is not an ordinary masses video capture, because most people are unlikely to take the case of her detention room at the police station. Thus, Wang Moujian that this video is Oasis County Public Security Bureau who leaked inside. For this information will appear on the video how the Internet LAN Oasis County Public Security Bureau, Wang hopes to give her and the family a statement.
After seeing this video, Oasis County Public Security Bureau chief inspector also determine the Barbour Factory Shop peak, this video was leaked out from their internal public security bureau. He said the Public Security Bureau, as this video is used in case information leaked information to conduct very Hogan Scarpe serious. We will investigate the internal public security Barbour By Mail bureau, who leaked once verified, will be specified in accordance with the relevant regulations of public security department, how to deal with how to deal with.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter