Author Topic: Eastern Illinois iPhone 5 Cases Courtney Robertson book d MLB Twins iPhone 5 Cas  (Read 27 times)

Offline Chester7c

• Pocetnik
  • Karma +0/-0
  • BFG Soldier
    • View Profile
Courtney Robertson book deal: 'Bachelor' winner inks book deal
Courtney Robertson has landed a book deal. "The Bachelor" 16 (Ben Flajnik's season) winner and villain is set to write and release her first memoir... about her time on the show and perhaps a bit about her life in general. On Sept. 29, MSN reported that the book will be titled,Eastern Illinois iPhone 5 Cases, "I Didn't Come Here To Make Friends - Confessions of a Reality TV Villain."
"Writing the book has been very cathartic -- I've definitely learned a lot about myself and love! I think fans of the show are going to love it, it's totally juicy and hilarious," Courtney said of her new venture.
Courtney Robertson's book deal news is getting tons of attention from her fans... and, of course, from the haters. She was not popular on the show but she did grow on people as time went on. She was always sort of mysterious and strange and viewers didn't know whether or not she was being sincere (with Ben) or just trying to play a game.
For those who don't know,MLB Twins iPhone 5 Cases, Courtney was given a Neil Lane diamond ring by Ben Flajnik and the couple gave things a go -- Courtney moved in with Ben but after 11 months,NBA LA Clippers iPhone 5 Cases, the two called off their engagement. It is presumed that Courtney will write a little bit about her life with Ben after the cameras disappeared... and perhaps she will write about what really went wrong in their relationship.
Courtney Robertson and book deal aren't two things that people thought they would ever see in a sentence together, but alas... it's happening. The book is due out in 2014. Will you read it?
 Effie Orfanides 2013

MLB All Stars iPhone 5s Cases 'I Quit' YouTube star M MLB Phillies iPhone 5s Cas

Jeff Dunham iPhone 5s Cases M.I.A. say Syracuse iPhone 5 Cas

NBA Toronto Raptors iPhone 5s Cases Don Mattri Southern Mississippi iPhone 5 Cas

NHL Capitals iPhone 5 Cases  South Dakota iPhone 5

Louisville iPhone 5s Cases  Butterfly iPhone 5s Ca

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter